Friday 6 April 2012

Cricut Expressions For Sale - Now Sold

Edited to say Cricut has now been sold  thanks.

Hi all, Happy Easter and hope you are enjoying the long weekend.

I am selling my Cricut Expressions if anyone is interested.  I bought it new in November 2009 so it's approximately 2 1/2 years old.  I would say it's had moderate use and is still in excellent condition. Included are the two cartridges it came with, the design studio software and an unopened deep cut blade housing. You probably will want to get a new mat as the two I have are not particularly sticky but I have put them in the box anyway. I live in the Heathrow area (M4 Jct 4) and work in Reading (M4 Jct 10) and am asking £95. I have no idea what it would cost to post but suspect the cost would be prohibitive. If you are interested please use the email link in my profile to contact me.

thanks

2 comments:

Sarina said...

Happy Easter, Julie,

X Sarina

Wendy said...

hi is the cricut still for sale? and the expression is the 12 x12 one?
Regards Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...