I hope you will take the time to play along with us. The rules are posted below.
- Create a new card/project using this week's challenge theme - no back-linking
- You can use any stamps/papers/supplies/etc. – you do not have to use something from the Digichick to enter.
- You may combine our challenges with as many other challenges as you want
- All skill levels are welcome.
- You can enter as many times as you like
- Link directly to The Hybrid Chick in your blog post
- If posting to an online gallery, please use the keyword THCCC2
- Each challenge will close at 11:59PM EST the Friday before the next challenge starts – winners will be announced with the next challenge post.
Such a beautiful card Julie. Fabulous combination and beautiful paper. Gorgeous.
That is really a stunning card Julie!!
Love your fabulous rosette, Julie. And those papers are gorgeous:)
stunning card julie.gorgeous papers and design :D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous! Lovely papers and that button is a perfect focal piece, Jo x
What a gorgeous card Julie.
Oh i love this,quite unusual and so Beautiful.x
Gorgeous Julie...very funky but stylish! xx Jenny xx
Julie - I love that gorgeous button you used as your flower center! love the white label shape and layer of color on here!
Post a Comment