Friday 31 December 2010

Favourite Makes of 2010

I thought I'd join in the fun by posting my favourite makes of 2010. I couldn't narrow it down to 10 so in no particular order there are 11 in my list.

First is my suspended snowflake, lots of work by very pleased with the end result.

I love this image by Mo Manning and think she's so pretty in pink.



On this one I love the strong colours and patterns, the papers were magazine freebies from Funky Hand, plus I was really pleased with my handmade flower.



Not a card next but a 40cm x 40cm framed piece. I just love all the texture.



Love the layout on this card, plus I was very happy with my handmade roses.


A commissioned Valentine's card next, love it's shabby chic feel.

This one was a bit diffent for me with the shape, the cut out image and little created scene. Then again there's the flowers and all the texture.

Not too much in evidence this year but I love to create sets of cards. These minis took only 3 sheets of A4 including the box.

White on white, shabby chic style, handmade flower and lots of texture - what's not to love? lol

Hmm more white on white seems to be a bit of a theme going here.

Clean and simple with a splash of colour.

I hope you've enjoyed my year in review - I think it's an interesting way of stepping back and seeing your personal trends and styles. Now all that's left is for me to wish you all a very Happy New Year.

12 comments:

Julie said...

What a challenge that must have been when you've so many fabulous cards to choose from! Your blog is definately one I'm glad I found in 2010! Best wishes for 2011,Julie.x

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely selection. Thanks for all your lovely comments. Have a good 2011. Elaine

Sasha said...

Hi Julie,

They're ALL really lovely. It's only when we look back at a reminder of just a few of the cards we have made over a year, that we realise how much TLC went into making them. But it was well worth the effort.

Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2011 xx

Kaz said...

I'm not at all surprised you could'nt choose just 5, all your cards are amazing!
Wishing you all the best for 2011!
Hugs
Kaz xx

coops said...

wow these are absolutely fantastic julie.you have such a beautiful and unique style and its a pleasure to be one of your followers.
happy new year :D

xx coops xx

Clare said...

Gorgeous selection, love your roses! Have a wonderful New Year!

Pauline said...

A gorgeous selection of cards here, how you narrowed it down I don't know! I love your creations, your style is very individual, thanks for sharing and Happy New Year xx

Jeannie said...

What a beautiful year of creative-ness!

Much Peace & Luv to you in the New Year!

Jeannie

Tammi said...

Your cards are always so elegant and beautiful, love everything you make!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Happy New Year, Julie! I can see why you couldn't choose just 10. I'm not sure, however, how you managed to narrow it down to 11. I LOVE your work and you inspire me! Hugs, Lesley

Julie Ranae said...

Your work is beautiful! Am now a follower of your blog. Hope you will come by Julie's Open Window and follow me there, too.
Also...we would LoVe to invite you to play with us at The Play Date Cafe...your style is most welcome : )

cattyw said...

I love your style! I'm going to be a follower from now on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...