Wednesday 23 April 2008

Tagged Again

Jilli from Jilli's Paiges has tagged me so here goes


If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why? Hmm I think I'd choose Angie Stone cos I can sing just like her (I wish!!!)


You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
I don't watch a lot of telly and pay very little attention to celeb doings so I'm gonna have to pass on this one


What are your three favourite crafting products? Versamark inkpad, chalks and brush markers


If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be? A "beam me up Scottie" transport device so I could visit my mum and dad in Jamaica or my brother in Australia anytime I wanted without having to spend hours on a plane and without the jetlag. Maybe I'd even be able to pop by just for the weekend when I wanted.


What are the last three books that you read? If you want walk on the water you've got to get out of the boat by John Ortberg, Diamonds are a girl's best friend by Kristin Billerbeck and Scared Silly by Marcy Bryan. All very good books.


Qvc or create & Craft? Hmm neither


Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV? Do crafts cos I do use a lot of those Papermania brads and where would I be without my Whispers brush markers plus all those lovely people I've met on the do crafts website.


What is your claim to fame?I've been on telly, I had to say "all this and more coming up next on the Really Use Show" if anyone remembers it. They were recording at the Ideal Home Exhibition.

Now who am I gonna tag?
Anna
Stacey
Janet
Nancy
Katy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...