Monday 10 March 2008

I've been tagged

A while ago I was tagged by both Vicki and Nikki, thanks girls. It's taken me this long to respond because I've been finding impossible to find enough people who haven't be been tagged to pass it on to. Anyway here goes.


What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm can't really remember other than I was working for BT maybe in Slough or Stockley Park.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
This time last year I had just got back from visiting my mum and dad in the Caribbean.


Name your five favourite snacks
Mini cheddars, cashew nuts, ready salted crips, chocolate biscuits, chocolate weatabix. Nothing healthy here!


Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire
- Move from my little flat into a bigger house with a dedicated crafting space, somewhere not quite so close to Heathrow as I am now.
- Leave my job and do something craft related, not sure what though.
- Visit my relatives who live in other countries a little more often.
- Spoil my nephews and nieces
-Buy more stamps and gorgeous papers and other crafting goodies.


Name five things you like doing
Spending time with my family
Crafting
Blog and gallery surfing
Reading
Playing the piano


Name your five favourite toys
computer
unmounted stamps
CB embossing folders
brush markers
chalks


Now it's my turn to tag five other people, I'm only gonna do three so if you read this and fancy being tagged consider yourself tagged.
Dawn - http://pinkpiggywiggy.blogspot.com/
Julia - http://wigglescraftybitz-wigglescards.blogspot.com/
Debbie - http://meandlilg.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...