Friday, 20 September 2013

Greeny blue or is that bluey green?

 A selection of cards made when I was in a turquoise mood. The first one is my favourite. I stamped and embossed two pieces of card with white embossing powder, then water coloured them with distress inks.  Once piece became the background the other I used to die cut the butterfly.  A bit of extra colour to the centre of the butterfly and there you have it - no patterned paper needed.

We have a craft club at church once a month and this next card was made as an example for the girls who were there.  They all wanted to colour these Kanban stamps but the stamps were a bit tall for the cards I had  taken with me.  My card is quite minimalist but I don't think kids get the concept of less is more, they always seem to put as much stuff on their cards as they can :) Did you notice I coloured her legs blue?
Finally some quick and easy Christmas cards, again white embossing and distress ink colouring. The snowflake stamps are by Stampendous.


Dotty Jo said...

Mmmmmm, my favourite colour combo! lovely cards Julie, especially like that gorgeous butterfly, Jo x

mckinkle said...

These are really beautiful Julie, love your turquoise moment!

I think the Kanban girl was just cold and had her turquoise tights on with a pair of white ankle warmers!!

Keryn x

Christine Dol said...

These cards are really pretty Julie. I love the butterfly and the snowflake cards.

vickiscraft said...

Lovely cards Julie, really love the image on the Christmas one.

Vicki x

rosie said...

gorgeous card Julie. love the bluey green colour (LOL)
fab and professional as always x

coops said...

stunning cards julie.beautiful designs and i love the green/blue colours :D

xx coops xx

Katina said...

A beautiful selection of cards Julie. I love the colours.

Siobhan said...

1 word... WOW! Those are so cool. The only difference I would do is summer wishes, because its summer now. But I love them.

Siobhan x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...