Sunday 2 May 2010

Anyone for Anya - Lotsa Layers


This week at Anyone for Anya the challenge is Losta Layers. Basically we want to see some dimension on your cards. So you could decoupage part of your image or part of the paper, or you could just layer up your papers. How you interpret it is up to you and as long as it isn't just a flat piece of work, then that is fine. As you can see I've gone for layers of papers and on my flowers. There's a fab stamp set up for grabs this week so why not join in?

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card and as always your colouring is gorgeous - so soft and pretty! I've just noticed that you have a Folksy shop. I am addicted to that site!!!! Jo x

dolcreations said...

I am definetly joining in this week Julie...I just love the challenge! I love your card. The flowers are gorgeous...I actually thought you made them, as you are so talented with making your flowers!!! Love that image and it is coloured BEAUTIFULLY!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love this powder colours and the pretty flowerhearts.

Liefs, Renata

Sarpreet said...

stunning card, love these Anya images, love the new blog background

Arty'mrs said...

This is so pretty, your cards are always a joy to view, love your colouring

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...