Monday 24 August 2009

Circle of Friendship Award


Just want to say a big thank you to Sem and to Wendy who have both given me this award. I very much appreciate it ladies. Be sure to visit their blogs as they're both very talented and you'll be in for a treat.
The terms of this particular award are:-
1. Make reference to award and publish it on your blog 2. Share 5 things you like to do 3. And share with 10 blogs 4. Inform each blog.
I'm actually far too lazy to find 10 blogs to share this with so if you're reading this and fancy an award feel free to consider yourself nominated. I'll be happy to pop along and read about 5 things you like to do.
Here's my list

1. Well it goes without saying that I like to craft so I'll say colouring - I like to colour.

2. Shopping especially craft shopping but not food shopping.

3. Reading, all sorts, murder mysteries, romances, sci-fi, fantasy.

4. Listen to music, especially that good ol gospel music.

5. Cook especially soups and desserts.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...